Saturday 2 June 2012

Jubilee Weekend Free Pattern Offer

 We have a 4 day weekend here in the UK as it is the Queen's Jubilee and we're celebrating in style with street parties everywhere!! - but if the weather forecast is right we are going to need waterproof wellies, not just knitted ones!
I'm having my own "crafty" celebration by giving a FREE knitting when you make a purchase on lovefibres on Etsy.

To receive your free pattern this is what you need to do:
1. Make a purchase from my etsy shop
2."Like" my Facebook page
3. Publicly follow this blog
4. Leave a comment below telling me your Etsy username and which free pattern you would like. I will then email it to the same address as the original Etsy purchase

Offer ends at midnight GMT 5th June.
Enjoy your weekend!!

THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, can't believe I could even find a pattern after all I have bought from you but I like this one from Etsy. Knitting Pattern Baby Booties - Splish Splash Splosh. Looks really cute just like all your patterns. Have fun on the long weekend. Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. cglover on Etsy ;) I'll get the Brooke pattern as well! I think I am getting close to having all of your patterns... lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a few patterns from you and I am so excited to see you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...